DNSnetworks Cloud Experts offers expertise in the following:
Our cloud service options
- Full Managed Cloud Services
- Private Dedicated Cloud Resources
- Fully Managed on-premise VMware ESX Infrastructure.
- Cloud-readiness assessments and migration assistance provided by cloud experts;
- Geographically dispersed cloud infrastructure for exceptional redundancy;
- Predictable billing – no surprises!
Our latest VMware Enterprise Cloud platform has been built with full redundancy in mind. This service, with more-powerful virtual machines, higher levels of storage performance, and configurations that dedicate processing amongst servers. Our cloud service level continuity includes our inner datacenter backup services for even greater data protection, as well as disaster recovery solutions with intercity LAN extensions that interconnect our datacentres.
ENTERPRISE-GRADE CLOUD SERVICE SOLUTION
WITH DNSNETWORKS CLOUD ENVIRONMENTS, MAKING THE MOVE TO A HIGHLY AVAILABLE AND MASSIVELY SCALABLE, ENTERPRISE-GRADE SERVER SOLUTION IN THE CLOUD HAS NEVER BEEN MORE ACCESSIBLE. OUR INFRASTRUCTURE-AS-A-SERVICE (IAAS) SOLUTION GIVES YOU ACCESS TO CLOUD-BASED SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE FOR A REGULAR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION FEE, WITH NO UPFRONT INVESTMENT REQUIRED.
Our newest version of the enterprise cloud virtualization platform delivers significant enhancements in server packaging, functionality, management and pricing. These reflect the best of what we’ve learned to date from our many cloud customers and substantial experience as a cloud service provider. For example, our latest platform addresses public cloud concerns such as user control and disk performance. This new platform allows more companies to leverage the scalability and cost savings provided by a multi-tenant cloud, with the same control as a private cloud.
Public Cloud vs. Private Cloud vs. Hybrid Cloud
Based on need, customers can now subscribe for server resource services from two different DNSnetworks Cloud platforms – Standard or Premium. The difference boils down to disk performance – our Premium platform utilizes higher-performance disk that can deliver more IOPS per GB of storage, making it an ideal choice to support heavy server workloads with intense read/write requirements. Both of these enterprise-grade platforms are securely and proactively managed and monitored 24×7 by our internal team of experts.
DNSNETWORKS CLOUD SERVER HOSTING TECHNOLOGY
THIS NEWEST DNSNETWORKS CLOUD SERVER PLATFORM IS ANOTHER STEP ALONG OUR COMPREHENSIVE ROADMAP OUTLINING HOW WE PLAN TO KEEP ADVANCING OUR CLOUD TECHNOLOGIES, FACILITIES AND SERVICES TO MEET AND EXCEED OUR CLIENTS’ NEEDS ON AN ONGOING BASIS.
- Performance level choice – Standard or Premium (for heavy, read/write workloads);
- Completely customizable – choose the CPU, RAM and disk resources you need;
- Integrates seamlessly with, and complements, existing infrastructure;
- Simple to manage, using our easy-to-use customer service portal;
- Budget certainty – regular, predictable monthly billing; no upfront investment; and
- Supported by our DNSnetworks Offsite Cloud Backup complementary offerings
With our Managed Services option, DNSnetworks Datacentres takes the complexity out of cloud server computing, with a fully managed administration option and a managed cloud server solution that provides trained and experienced cloud server monitoring and management.
The leading cloud platform to run and grow applications, websites and hosting businesses
DNSnetworks simplifies web management activities to align with the way infrastructure is used today for hosting websites, DNS and all types of web applications. As the most widely used web management solution, Plesk also known as, Odin. Plesk provides everything a web professional needs to set up a website quickly and securely – including a WordPress Toolkit, an easy-to-navigate control panel, server level automation, support tools, and complete protection with our server-to-site security core.
Find Your Fit with Four Editions
As the web hosting industry becomes increasingly specialized, so has the need for targeting web management solutions to businesses of all types. DNSnetworks helps build off anchor features to create niche solutions for key users like web professionals and application developers.
Mass-Management Made Easy - New Plesk Features
From providing a streamlined user interface to enabling incremental site backups, DNSnetworks offers the tools that website owners need most. Whatever your priorities might be, DNSnetworks allows you to focus more on their larger goals and spend less time on administration and maintenance.
Plesk provides everything a web professional needs to set up a website quickly and securely – including a WordPress Toolkit, website security and migration tools, an easy-to-navigate control panel, server level automation, supportability tools, and complete protection with our server-to-site security core.
Business websites benefit from getting information about their visitors: where they came from, which pages they visited, how long they were on your site, etc. Extrapolating on this information can help you find ways to improve your website and its ability to positively impact your bottom line.
Complete Security with a Single Click
DNSnetworks provides server-to-site protection from the most common website attacks and from malicious users. With our web hosting portals, organizations can up-level their website security while increasing the confidence of their target audiences.
Offsite Data Backup & Protection
DNSnetworks can have automated local and off-site backups setup for your business within 2 working days.
Backing up essential data is critical for any business. DNSnetworks provides a managed backup solution to give your organization reliable, sophisticated backup options that ensure your data is protected and archived on a regular basis.
DNSnetworks’ Managed Backup solution provides businesses with a solution for all types of workstations and servers. Our solutions are supported on all plaforms from Windows, Linux and Apple operating systems.
Our engineers will work with you to determine what servers and files are to be backed up along with the desired frequency. All systems are backed up locally at your site, and carefully monitored by us through a remote secure connection.
MANAGED BACKUP KEY BENEFITS
- Save time and resource costs, allowing you to focus on your core business
- Expertise from certified DNSnetworks’ system engineers.
- 24 x 7 advanced network and support
- We will provide you with the hardware on-site.
- Backups performed daily
- Choose what files/directories are backed up or excluded
- Scalable packages to suit your business needs
How does our Managed Backup Solution work ?
Software on your systems will interact with our advanced remote backup infrastructure to properly automate your data backup schedule. The data itself is stored on a remote storage disk array that is upgradeable to handle remote backups from 100GB up to multiple Terabytes in size. Backups are sent in incrementally during a on daily off hours schedule.
Provides customized hosted sage environments for all sized businesses.
Remote multi user concurrent access from any PC or Mac around the world.
Remote printing , emailing reports, online invoice payments and payroll functions all available in the Cloud.
SAGE-S04 – $249.99
WIN 2012 / Office 2016
10 concurrent user
SAGE-S03 – $179.99
WIN 2012 / Office 2016
5 concurrent user
SAGE-S01 – $109.99
WIN 2012 / Office 2016
2 concurrent user
SAGE-S01 – $89.99
WIN 10 / Office 2016
1 concurrent user
- Run Hosted SAGE securely and in the cloud with no added software.
- Run Hosted Sage on Windows 2012 Server with multi user access.
- Access multiple SAGE company files. Great solution for Sage Bookkeeping companies that want a custom solution for your individual clients.
- Protected by DNSnetworks Endpoint protection.
- Multi-User Access: Have multiple users from the same company access the same company file at the same time!
Here is what is included:
- Full version of Microsoft Office 2016.
- Network access to send out invoices and reports by email.
- Daily backups.
- 24/7 Support from skilled engineers.
- 75GB of storage for other files.
- Support for all versions of SAGE 50, 100, 200.
- Sage Hosted on enterprise-class infrastructure with end-to-end redundancy from Class A datacentres
Hosted Sage Accounting enables businesses to serve more customers from any remote location. You can now enjoy anywhere anytime access to your Hosted Sage Accounting, peace-of-mind of nightly back-ups, and enterprise-class security so that you can stay focused on your business and your customers.
Email us today for a quote within 12 hours! [email protected]