Simplify the delivery of Windows desktops and applications with DNSnetworks' VMware Hosting
DNSnetworks leverages VMware Horizon for its cloud desktop service, which enables end users to securely access their desktops and apps from any device or browser – which in turn helps IT to easily manage the deployment using existing skills and tools. As a VMware cloud service, it delivers reliability, security and performance, backed by business essential support.
DNSnetworks VMware Horizon enables organizations to rapidly deploy desktops and applications as an easily managed, integrated cloud service to any device, anywhere at an affordable price. It delivers benefits across your organization.
- IT gains greater control, security and flexibility while embracing the benefits of the cloud.
- End users get a rich desktop experience that provides instant, secure access to corporate data and applications from any device, anywhere – increasing satisfaction and productivity.
- Your organization saves time and money with lower upfront costs, reduced total cost of ownership (TCO) and faster deployments.
DNSnetworks Virtual Desktops delivers
- Unified desktop and application access from the cloud on any device, including tablets, smartphones, laptops, PCs, thin clients and zero clients.
- Built-in security capabilities such as secure point-to-point network connectivity, dedicated compute and network isolation.
- Best-in-class service, support and SLAs with a fully managed enterprise service. VMware manages the operations of the underlying infrastructure, providing peace of mind and superior performance.
VMware Cloud Desktops are designed, engineered and built to deliver workspaces which focuses on providing :
- An easy to deploy and manage solution with access to virtual desktops and hosted apps in just a few clicks without the complexity of deploying and managing desktop virtualization infrastructure.
- Operating expense model with no upfront cash and no capital expenditure required.
- Lower overall TCO (Source: Gartner and VMware estimates, 2013).
- Integration with existing management tools for increased flexibility and control.
- The highest fidelity end-user experience optimized across devices and locations with support for USB, unified communications and multimedia.
DNSnetworks Virtual Desktops simplifies the delivery of cloud-hosted desktops and apps to any device without sacrificing security or control.
- Cloud flexibility with seamless access to cloud-hosted desktops & apps from a single end-user client.
- Integrated security, control and support backed by Canadian Hosting Company – DNSnetworks.ca
- Fully customizable virtual desktops & apps for superior end-user experience.
- Ability to extend the life of desktop hardware and provide the latest OS and apps to end-users.
- Cloud-hosted virtual desktops and RDS-hosted shared desktops and apps from a single service.
- Additional HD storage in 100GB increments
- Additional IP addresses
- Hybrid integration with existing Office PCs
- Public IP address
- Disk I/O
- VPN – Between existing offices
- VMware Horizon Client software
- Gold Pattern Storage
- Service Level Agreement on 99.9% availability
- Production level support
- Hosting in Canadian Datacenter
- Standard Desktop: 1vCPU, 2GB vRAM, 30GB HD
- Advanced Desktop: 2vCPU, 4GB vRAM, 60GB HD with Soft 3D
- Enterprise Desktop: 4vCPU, 8GB vRAM, 120GB HD with Soft 3D
- Enterprise Plus Desktop: 8vCPU, 16GB vRAM, 240GB HD with Soft 3D
- Hosted Apps Server: 8vCPU, 16GB vRAM, 240GB HD
Build the VMware Horizon Air offering that meets your needs.
|Standard||Advanced||Enterprise||Enterprise Plus||Hosted Apps Server|
|Designed for task workers||Designed for knowledge workers||Designed for power users||Designed for engineers and developers||Designed for application delivery|
|$35*/desktop/month MSRP||$50*/desktop/month MSRP||$100*/desktop/month MSRP||$200*/desktop/month MSRP||$200*/server/month MSRP|
From there, add additional desktops, Hosted Apps server capacity or desktop disaster recovery at any time.
All items will have the same term as your core subscription. You can also buy additional services such as hard disk storage, IP addresses and a Direct Connect connection between your data center and cloud environment.
Purchase a mix and match of desktop reservation capacity.
|Standard Desktop (1vCPU, 2GB vRAM, 80GB HD)||Advanced Desktop (2vCPU, 4GB vRAM, 128 GB HD)||Enterprise Desktop (4vCPU, 8GB vRAM, 180GB HD)||Enterprise Plus Desktop (8vCPU, 16GB vRAM, 240GB HD)||Hosted Apps Server (8vCPU, 16GB vRAM, 250GB HD)||Capacity Response Time|