Every DNSnetworks virtual servers provide the dedicated resources you demand for your processor-intensive and disk IO-intensive workloads. These servers come flexible packages to meet your businesses needs in terms of resources required to run your business smoothly in the cloud.
Request your server to your exact specifications while also choosing between our 2 Canadian datacenter locations— other vendors would only dream of this kind of flexibility for their customers. We guarantee it!
Multi-tenant or single-tenant. Local or SAN storage, By the hour or month, Completely integrated.
Customize your cloud server’s configuration of computing cores, RAM, and storage.
View and track your virtual server’s exact location, storage schema, and cost of operations.
Included Features and Services
All virtual servers come with a comprehensive set of features and services— one of the industry’s best. With these features included at no additional cost, you can accelerate deployment and optimize your total cost of operations.
- 250GB/month Outbound Public Bandwidth (with monthly billing)
- Unlimited Inbound Public Bandwidth
- Unlimited Private Network (Server-to-Server) Bandwidth
- 100Mbps Public and Private Network Ports (upgradable to 1Gbps)
- Private VLAN via Public & Private Network
- Geographically Redundant DNS
- Dual-Stack IPv4 and IPv6 Capable
- 24×7 Onsite Security
- Proximity and Biometric Access Control
- Digital Security Video Surveillance
- Compliant in many SOC Standards.
- 24×7 Online and Phone Support
- 24×7 Data Center Staffing
- Advanced Resolution System
- Trouble Ticketing System
- Email Delivery Service
- Advanced System Reporting
- Automated OS Reloads
- Hardware Identification
- Remote Reboot & Console VMware Access
- System Advanced Monitoring
- SSL VPN Access for secure management
- System Snapshots
- Daily Backups
- Disaster Recovery Options
Control the company you keep
Public and Private Node Virtual Servers
SoftLayer virtual servers are available on public or private nodes of our public cloud. Deploy a public node virtual server for workloads suited to a multi-tenant environment. Or choose a private node and your virtual server will be deployed on a host server dedicated to you, giving you the ability to consume all of the node’s hardware resources if and when your needs grow.
One storage plan doesn't fit all.
Local and SAN storage, and Portable Storage Volumes
DNSnetworks virtual servers can be deployed with primary storage based on local disk or Storage Area Network (SAN), and with portable storage volumes as secondary storage. Whether your application needs higher disk I/O, resiliency, or long-term flexibility, you can match your virtual server’s storage to its application.
SSD Local Storage Availability
Benefit from high-performance SSD local storage
To deliver peak storage performance, DNSnetworks began installing solid state drives in virtual server host nodes in 2014. All virtual servers ordered with local disk storage in the data centers launched after that transition are provisioned with SSD resources at no additional charge. Those facilities include: Ottawa and Vancouver Tier 3 Datacenters.